Oven grilled fish with spicy tomato sauce
Traditional flavours with a timeless delicious taste.
- Rinse the Tilapia fish well. Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
- Brush the fish with oil, then rub with salt and pepper from both sides and inside the stomach.
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees, grill function, and brush the rack with oil.
- Place the fish over the rack and grill about 10-12 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil. Fry the garlic and onion until soft, and then add the tomatoes, and chili with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato paste and allow to boil, uncovered, for about two minutes.
- Lower the heat. Cover tightly 5-7 minutes until the sauce is no longer soupy.
- Pour the sauce in a serving plate and lay the grilled fish on it.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve!