Traditional flavours with a timeless delicious taste.
Rinse the Tilapia fish well. Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
Brush the fish with oil, then rub with salt and pepper from both sides and inside the stomach.
Preheat oven to 230 degrees, grill function, and brush the rack with oil.
Place the fish over the rack and grill about 10-12 minutes per side.
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil. Fry the garlic and onion until soft, and then add the tomatoes, and chili with a little salt and pepper.
Add the tomato paste and allow to boil, uncovered, for about two minutes.
Lower the heat. Cover tightly 5-7 minutes until the sauce is no longer soupy.
Pour the sauce in a serving plate and lay the grilled fish on it.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve!
1 Tilapia fish, cleaned and gutted 1 tbsp. vegetable oil ½ tsp. salt ½ tsp. pepper chopped parsley, to garnish 3 tbsp. olive oil 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 small finely chopped onion 2 finely chopped tomatoes 1 tsp. tomato paste ½ tsp. red chili Salt and pepper (to taste)
There is nothing fancy about this recipe, but when you do it right, you get the perfect crispy fish and crunchy chips.
1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, fish spice and black pepper.
3. Next slowly add the water and whisk until batter is combined and smooth.
4. Pat dry the fish fillets with kitchen paper, then dip each piece into batter coating evenly.
5. Fry fish until golden brown and crispy then remove to kitchen paper and drain.
6. Next fry potatoes until golden.
7. Place the fish and chips on a serving plate, with a side of your favorite sauce and enjoy!
2 large Tilapia fillets
3 potatoes cut into chips
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. fish spice
Oil for frying